Create beautiful sterling silver and gemstone earrings for under £5!
- Sterling Silver Earrings All you need to do to get started with making these beautiful gemstone and sterling silver earrings is choose our sterling silver earring settings for 4mm half drilled beads. These settings for 4mm beads are just £2.10 per pair!
- Choose your half drilled beads Once you've got your earring backs you can choose from a whole host of our half drilled gemstone beads to glue onto the settings. Whether you prefer vibrant amethyst, nephrite jade, lapis lazuli, turquouise or many more choose from our 4mm half drilled beads, add a dab of glue and secure onto the earrings! Prices start at just15p per bead.
- The perfect glue... If you haven't already got some Devcon epoxy glue at home then what are you waiting for? This fantastic glue is our most recommended glue for securing stones into place on settings as it doesn't wear away with water as super glue does. A tube of this great, easy to use glue will last you ages and can be used around the home as well as for all your jewellery needs!
- Gorgeous Amethyst We love these half drilled amethyst beads used with these settings, they're sure to brighten up any outfit! this pair cost £4.96 to make!
- Lovely Carnelian... These lovely half drilled carnelian beads are a great colour for an autumnal outfit, and cost just £2.54 to make!
- Vibrant Turquoise... These vibrant half drilled turquoise beads look great transformed into earstuds and cost just £3.42 to make!
- Get the technique..Click here to follow our instructions for adding half drilled beads to these