1. Crinkle Metal: If you love reticulation, this is an easy way to achieve the same effect. The metal reticulates as soon as it is brought up to temperature and can be formed first as it will hold its shape.
2. Charcoal Block: Great for granulation because of its super smooth surface meaning the little balls of metal you make won't stick to the block.
3. Ball Pein Hammer: Ideal for making a traditional hammered texture on metal. Use with a Steel Block.
4. Glass Fibre Scratch Brush: While useful for cleaning and preparing metals before polishing, it is also great for applying a matt or brushed finish to metals.
6. Satin Texture Wheels: Also known as flick mops or frosting wheels, these texture wheels will give your metal a wonderful, permanent satin finish. Available in fine and course.
7. Liver of Sulphur: Use it to achieve an antiqued, black or iridescent coloured patina on silver, copper, bronze, brass, gold and metal clays.
10. Top Quality German Gravers. Available in different shapes, these gravers can be used for engraving pattern, marks and texture into metals. Make them more comfortable to hold with a Wooden Graver Handle.