Saturday, 27 July 2013

More positive feedback!

This week we asked for some feedback on recent orders from our customers on Facebook and were bowled over by the positivity and thanks from customers.

We love our work with all these wonderful gemstones, helping you to get the most out of your hobby and are lucky to work with a great team of people who make the great service and products we provide possible. Our customers are pretty awesome too. One of our Facebook friends has just visited us and bought us gifts of jam doughnuts and treats for the dogs. Lunchtime in the sun with a cup of tea and a doughnut I think... :)

Here are a few of the comments received:

 "I haven't ordered for a long time but are my supplier of choice & always have friendly service regardless of the size of my order!" Feebs PĂ©rez-Larbalestier


 "Service is always excellent and goods are high quality, just love looking through my catalogue" Faye Vane


"Received am order just last week and as always I was very satisfied with your service and speedy delivery. Thank you" Denise Rowntree 


"I'm more of an online orderer, but I've always been impressed – I know I'll get my goodies quickly, that I won't get ripped off over postage, and that the quality will be great. And when I've had a query (before buying an item – I've never had anything to complain about!), the communication has been prompt and courteous." Gwennan Thomas 


I visited you while I was on holiday and I love you all your happy and helpful staff make buying too easy xx" Cristine Sparrey


If you would like to write us a recommendation on Facebook visit us and like our page here.



No comments:

Post a Comment